Global China Social Enterprise
Global China Social Enterprise (GCSE) explores mechanisms for the sustainable development of non-profit organizations throughout the world. It was originally proposed jointly by CCPN Global and UVIC Group to manage Global China Dialogue annual forum that initialised between CCPN Global and YES Global, and Global China Unit‘s related business.
GCSE now undertakes all the business for the Global China Institute, from fund raising, venue rental, registration, media campaigns, publication and printing of related materials, to social consultancy, which is different from other forms of social consultancy like domestic abuse, social care, social media. Compared with political, economic, cultural and other professional consulting, our social consultancy is based on knowledge of China, the Chinese and studies of China in comparative perspective. See our service objects, topics of problem oriented studies, case studies, social survey, and International Exchange.
- CCPN Global
- UVIC Group
- IBC-Joint Group
- Shanghai Da‘ai Culture and Communication Ltd
- Interactive Media Britain
- Sino-UK Educational Services
- Social enterprise – Wikipedia
- Setting up a social enterprise – the UK Gov.
- Social enterprise Policy – the UK Gov.
- Social Enterprise Mark
- Social Enterprise Code of Practice
- Social Enterprise UK
- What is Social Enterprise?
- What makes a social enterprise a social enterprise?
- Social enterprises – The Guardian
- Pioneers Post: The Social Enterprise Magazine
- Social Enterprise Link