Global China Social Enterprise
Global China Social Enterprise (GCSE) explores mechanisms for the sustainable development of non-profit organizations throughout the world. It was originally proposed jointly by CCPN Global and UVIC Group to manage Global China Dialogue annual forum that initialised between CCPN Global and YES Global, and Global China Unit‘s related business.
GCSE now undertakes all the business for the Global China Institute, from fund raising, venue rental, registration, media campaigns, publication and printing of related materials, to social consultancy, which is different from other forms of social consultancy like domestic abuse, social care, social media. Compared with political, economic, cultural and other professional consulting, our social consultancy is based on knowledge of China, the Chinese and studies of China in comparative perspective. See our service objects, topics of problem oriented studies, case studies, social survey, and International Exchange.
- CCPN Global
- UVIC Group
- IBC-Joint Group
- Shanghai Da‘ai Culture and Communication Ltd
- Interactive Media Britain
- Sino-UK Educational Services
- Social enterprise – Wikipedia
- Setting up a social enterprise – the UK Gov.
- Social enterprise Policy – the UK Gov.
- Social Enterprise Mark
- Social Enterprise Code of Practice
- Social Enterprise UK
- What is Social Enterprise?
- What makes a social enterprise a social enterprise?
- Social enterprises – The Guardian
- Pioneers Post: The Social Enterprise Magazine
- Social Enterprise Link
- Social enterprise – Wikipedia 社会企业 – 维基百科 [中文]
- Setting up a social enterprise – 创建社会企业(英国政府)
- Social enterprise Policy – 英国政府社会企业政策
- Social Enterprise Mark 社会企业标志
- Social Enterprise Code of Practice 社会企业行为守则
- Social Enterprise UK 英国的社会企业
- What is Social Enterprise? 什么是社会企业？
- What makes a social enterprise a social enterprise? 什么使社会企业成为社会企业？
- Social enterprises – 社会企业 – 《卫报》
- Pioneers Post: The Social Enterprise Magazine 先锋邮报：社会企业杂志
- Social Enterprise Link 社会企业链接